Monday, June 8, 2009

Benefit "Benetint"



So I go into ULTA today to check out the benefit line. Now this is NOT my first time checking out this brand but it was not easily accessible before now. So I go in and the first thing I see is the big benefit display. I am checking out some of the products I have seen before but never tried... until TODAY.

The benetint is a highly talked about stain for your lips and cheeks. That is really what I was looking for. So, I tried it. All I have to say is HOW is this crap so popular. The formula is too watery and the stain does not show up well. I expected a lot more from this line, and especially from a product so many people seem to talk about.

Please ladies do not waste $30 ordering this product online. It will be a waste of your time and money. It is not worth it and unless you are as white as milk it will not help you much! This is my first review of something I did not like...and it won't be the last. I hope I can help you ladies out with going through the good AND the bad products out there to save you some $$$!

1 comment:

  1. MeMeMe has a much better version of this at a fraction of the price. I'm not sure if you can get it in the US though?

    ReplyDelete