Thursday, July 9, 2009



So ELF Cosmetics is having an anniversary sale where you can get 5 $1 items for free. What a great promo! So I go online and order my stuff. One of the items I chose was the black liquid liner. Now I have used many brands but thought what the heck it's free! So I get my order today and used it on my most recent tutorial MAC Metal X. I have to say out of a 10 I give this liner a 2! First of all the SMELL is overwhelming. It really wreaks. Then the formula is not that great. I had to dip the foam applicator 3 time just for 1 eye. Now you all know I love ELF because they area approved by PETA but this is one product that's going in the trash. I just cant stand the smell. It smells like chemicals. Now most makeup has some form of additives but this ones smells like it belongs in the bathroom for cleaning out your drain!

AVOID getting this at all cost (even if it is free..LOL) ELF has many other cosmetics that are wonderful. If you are interested and want to try out their line check them out at http://www.eyeslipsface.com/ they always have great promos and their mineral line is amazing.

See ya soon!

~Christa

1 comment: