Friday, May 22, 2009

AVON MagiX Face Perfector



AVON MagiX Face Perfector promises:

"A magical air-light gel-powder colorless formula that makes all skin tones look flawless... invisible coverage; instant perfection. Banish shine up to 10 hours. "

My Review.... what they promise they deliver. I have used almost every face primer out there. I have never really been a fan of them or even wanted to use them! Now that I am in my early 30's I've noticed that it is a MUST. This product surprised me. When I think of AVON high quality make-up, or even make up primer come to mind. I bought this from a friend that was selling AVON just to give it a try. It was only $5 why not???

I fell in love with it the first day. I usually use a product from DHC(velvet skin coat) which is pretty expensive. This product is VERY similar. It gives your skin a matte look and keeps away the greesies. I get oily in my T-Zone so I gave this product a whole day (6:30am-10:00pm) to see how it stood up. AVON says that the matte finish will last up to 10 hours. It did fall a little short here. around 2pm I noticed I was a little shiny but not too bad. Not enough where I needed to touch up with powder. I would recommend this product for everyone! Find who your local AVON rep is or even get it online. You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment