Friday, May 22, 2009

Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse


OK so I have read a lot of reviews on this product. Good AND Bad! I decided to try it for myself. Now I don't usually use liquid foundation. I don't really like the way it feels plus I feel like it usually soaks right into my pores and GROSS!


However, I love this formula! It really does what the commercials says. It makes your skin appear pore less (well.....almost). It blends in well and lasts all day. Now the coverage in LIGHT. It is not meant to be for someone that needs serious coverage. My skin is in pretty good condition. I have a few sun spots and discoloration but this covers well. It leaves your skin with a slightly dewy finish and makes you look youthful and beautiful.


The first time I wore it my oldest daughter Ashley said "Mom, you look like a teenager" That comment alone will make me wear it more often!


I have been wearing it for about a month and my color is Nude Light 4. I even got my mom and little sister to use it! It works that well :) For a drugstore brand I would recommend this.


Talk to you all very soon!


1 comment:

  1. i used used and it made me break out crazyyyy.. but it worked good for my sis i guess it depends on the type of skin..

    ReplyDelete