Monday, May 18, 2009

Welcome Everyone!

Hi Everyone! Yea I got my own beauty blog going finally! Let me give you a little back round on myself. I am 31, and married to the most wonderful man in the world. Without my husband I would have never posted videos on youtube. I am also a mother of 4 daughters. Yes I said 4! Ashley (9), Madison (8), Lauren (5), and Carrington (3). I also work full-time in Customer Service for a major bank here in California. I am an animal lover and have lots of them! 2 dogs, Quinn (Westie) and Mandy (Yorkie), 2 cats, 2 guinea pigs and lots of fish. I am a busy woman and sometimes I wonder how I get it all done everyday.

I love make-up! I always have and I always will. I think the first time my mom let me play with make-up I was about 10. I couldn't wear it until high school. I learned some of my best make-up tricks from my mom. Over the years my technique has gotten better and better. I started my video's on youtube and this blog because I get asked all the time "How do you do that"? "Can you teach me"? "Are you a professional"? FAR from being a professional but I think with all my experience I am pretty good. My goal is to teach woman out there that they can enhance their own natural beauty and JUST HAVE FUN! That's what make-up is for! Don't be scared, just jump in and experiment until you get the look you want.

I hope that this beauty blog will be beneficial to everyone who visits. Thank you to all my member and subscribers. Without you I would have no reason to do this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment